Southwest Florida Professional Fire Fighters & Paramedics Local 1826 is pleased to announce it has become a Learning Partner at Columbia Southern University. As a member, this partnership provides reduced tuition, plus many additional benefits. And, for your convenience, all programs are offered in an online format.
The Learning Partner Program provides exclusive benefits to the employees/members of your organization, as well as all spouses and children. Benefits of the partnership include:
- 10% tuition discount on all classes and waiver of the Application Fee.
- Textbooks provided at no cost.
- Exclusive Scholarship Opportunities for Learning Partner employees/members. Click here for more information.
- A complimentary evaluation of previously earned college credits and training/professional certifications for consideration of transfer credit.
- Complimentary access to our Writing and Math specialists through the Student Success Center.
- A dedicated landing page for Learning Partners on the CSU website for prospective students and student enrollments http://www.columbiasouthern.edu/community/partnerships/enroll-today.
Columbia Southern University is a completely online university offering associate, bachelor, and master degree programs in a wide variety of disciplines. For program information please contact Natasha Willett at Natasha.Willett@ColumbiaSouthern.edu.